Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to identify a part before going to the dealership. I have a slight coolant leak from a section of hard tubing. the tube is along the passenger side, rear of the engine. looks to come around from the back, T's off into a hose going into the firewall. the other part routes under/behind the exhaust and turbo components.
the exact location of the leak is coming from what looks like a rubber tubing connecting two section of the hard tube. if anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated, i can take pictures if it'll help.
thank you!:banghead:

·
Registered
528 Posts
take some pics, sounds like the heater core feed tube

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure exactly what the hose is for but it is a common problem in the 06 and 07 models. I am dealing with the same leak on my truck. You can try tightening the hose clamps for a temporary fix. They have an upgraded hose (without heat foil) and spring clamps. I believe the Cummins part number is 4939438, that may be just for the hose though. Clamps might be separate and I dont have that number for you. There is a few threads on this subject with lots of pictures that are very helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts