1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
nice pics like that orange trucks bumper and the single stack

·
Registered
861 Posts
wow very nice i love that orange that is an awesome color...where did its grill go? i liek that bumper too

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the grill is in the mail. my buddy is waiting for it. on the way there he SMOKED out this little prius that was going 30 in a 45. imagine having 2 bada$$ diesels on your tail, i wouldn't know what to do

·
Registered
861 Posts
haha i did that the other day. a prius was parallel parking and sticking halfway out so i floored it past him in 5th and smoked him out. hows that for global warming!!!! im painting my truck this summer i like that color. where did you get it? or what is the code if you dont mind doing a little research

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, its my buddy's truck (mines the green one) i think its eather hugger orange or zest orange. its insanely bright in the sun

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my mistake its called SUNKISSED ORANGE

·
Registered
861 Posts
nice i really like that ill look for it....i bet it isnt cheap....does it have a kindof sparkle to it in the sun?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Nice pics..those look pretty cool :thumbsup :thumbsup..I like both trucks as well :woot:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no its just orange and it almost hurts you eyes.im sure you can mix some metal flake to make it sparkle a little bit but the paint is 2 stage, basecoat-clearcoat. you want single stage something like centari or emeron because you dont need clearcoat and it will shine forever

·
Registered
861 Posts
yea im new to paint so i dont know what that means....what do u mean by centari or emeron? are those brands? or just types of paint....i think it would be a cool show truck color with a little metal flake in there

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
centari and emeron are some of the hardest paints on the market, they will last forever plus it will almost never chip

·
SuperDuperMod
2,841 Posts
centari and emeron are junk. just an opinoin though.lol. Thats a bad lookin color on that truck though. I was thinkin about goin with an orange on mine this summer, probably a pearl orange or maybe a burnt orange. Nice rigs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thats not morro rock is it?

·
Registered
553 Posts
quick quetion why do you have two reciever hitches?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its for an extention, the guy i bought the truck off had a large cabover camper that exeeded past the reciever so you use two that connect and it makes it super long so you can tow with a camper

·
Registered
553 Posts
i see i was like wow is he really going to bumper pull something that heavy lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts