Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue Tec badge will be gone soon. I'm still working on removing the chrome modings alone the side of the truck. Its a pain in the removing them

·
Registered
109 Posts
How do you remove the badging?

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have all the badging removed now... I'll add a pic... I just used a heat gun and OFLA knife and split the badge from the tape and then used 3M adhisve remover with and decal wheel remover from NAPA. It takes time ,,my next mission will be my chrome moldings ..

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Looks badass, how do they sound? I'm debating between 4" duals and a 5" single as an exhaust upgrade in the future once the temps start to climb faster.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks badass, how do they sound? I'm debating between 4" duals and a 5" single as an exhaust upgrade in the future once the temps start to climb faster.
They are quite for the truck being straight piped. My 5.9 was alot louder. Once I get my tranny starightened away and I can hammer down, it my be a little louder but won't compare to the 5.9 for sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts