Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any of u southern indiana guys want to meet up with us kentucky guys to convoy up

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im from northern indiana, when exactly is this event? And where?

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
31st of may and the 1st of June at the Indy Raceway I believe

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep you are correct

·
Registered
191 Posts
we are coming from northern nc if we dont see you on the road we will probably see you there in passing.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we can meet anyone along 65 north

·
Registered
341 Posts
Im about an hour west.... got a bunch a guys around here that im sure would be up for it....

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Which parta southern indiana you talking about East or West? I am in Evansville (soutwestern, IN) and I am gonna be going up...when you guys heading up?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I could but if I were gonna be that close to my mom and dad's house ( 15 miles from there) id just go on home first lol

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we are leaving early sat morning might be heading up friday night. we could meet up around exit 9 on 65 north in indian

·
Registered
314 Posts
if i can go, ill meet you guys right alon i65 at walesboro, i live right there behind the cummins plant, ironically

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dukeboy what exit number is that??

·
Registered
341 Posts
hey when yall leaving to go to Indy?
Not sure, i know im off... I need to see about Telly and Hooks.... If they are off maybe they will wanna go as well....

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Not sure, i know im off... I need to see about Telly and Hooks.... If they are off maybe they will wanna go as well....
Ok let me know Think telly and hooks are working but they may want to take off not sure. I know I am off so I am definatly down to go. are you going down for one day or both?

·
Registered
401 Posts
if its not too much out of the way....meet up with us ohio guys, michigan guys and canada guys in eaton on the friday before the drags......check out the other info about it in the ohio chapter forum

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
any of the guys that want to meet up with the ky guys just drop me a pm and we will figure out a meeting place and time

1 - 20 of 54 Posts