Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Convoy to GA Dyno Day

739 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  NCcummins
Just wondering how many people from the Asheville area or close by are interested in driving down to the GA Diesel Dyno Day. It is going to be a great event with a lot of people attending. Looking to meet in Asheville around 6:30am somewhere off Patton Ave and head down together so those who want to dyno can get on the list earlier before they start around 9am. Let me know who is interested. Come out Friday night to Hooters in Asheville and talk it over with everyone going!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
800 Posts
me and a few others are going. but i think we are gonna go down friday night and stay. we will have to meet up there

· NADEAU
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are leaving Friday evening and staying at the Bestwestern. It is 3 miles from the shop. Rates are great! The address is: 13705 Jones Street, Lavonia, GA, 30553. The shop address is: 3408 Lankford Rd. Lavonia, GA 30553. If anyone wants to convoy down from the Asheville area let us know! More the merrier! t's going to be a great event! See you there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.