Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have a few sets of 22.5" rig wheels with good tires already on them laying here. Will they fit with the 10 lug adapters or will only special wheels fit? Also, my truck is a single rear wheel, all I would need would be the adapters and the dually rear wheels right And the fender flares of course. Will Mega-Cab flares fit my bed being at 04.5? Where do I find the adapters and what do they cost?

·
Registered
769 Posts
I can help you with the adaptors. www.duallywheels4u.com Also, the lug pattern is a standard Peterbuilt, ect...

But, you will have to do more than just bolt on adaptors and dually fenders. I'm pretty sure the duallys have a wider rear axle. Maybe someone will chime in on the SRW to DRW conversion or you can just do a search.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
ya the dually rear axle is 1-2 inches wider then ur srw axle. I'm having the same problem. I'm also tryin to make my srw truck a drw. I'm having a problem finding out which spacer I need to make everything work.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh. Well if Im gonna have to buy a whole new rear axle then its not worth it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
You wont need a whole rear axle. Just 1-2" of spacers to properly space out the rear wheels away from the spring.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i put 2 inch spacers on mine but 3 in would make it track even better

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I think your going to find that cab chassis,dually pickups, and single wheel are all different on the widths. Go to your local dealer and measure them all. I just narrowed a Dana 80 dually pickup rear for my 80 pulling truck. I took out 3" on each side.

·
Registered
284 Posts
srw is the narrowest then can and chassis then dually widest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts