Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
same problem different day. I continue to have what I feel is a low-power problem with this 2001 Cummins with a5 speed. I've cleaned the map sensor, changed fuel filters, new vp44 , installed , installed new airdog. I've check fuel pressure and its good .with quad box on setting 10 the ttruck feels like it has low power it doesn't produce much smoke on level 10, only a slight haze the truck has no top end at all. I'm unsure at what to do next.there's no codes or check engine lights.what would yall tree recomend me do?

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Check wiretap for 12VDC with ignition on & check defuel settings. What tune do you have? I would suggest the COMP_2

Ed

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check wiretap for 12VDC with ignition on & check defuel settings. What tune do you have? I would suggest the COMP_2

Ed
I will check that this afternoon. I'm unsure what tune its on, not even sure how to check?

·
Registered
18 Posts
EXACT problem I'm having. PLZ let me know when you have found a solution and Ill do the same if I figure it out.

Reactions: slammedSI

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any help would be great. I just bought a new house and have to pull my 24 ft deck over with all my stuff on it to the new house this weekend. Really need to get it fixed asap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.