Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to doing a mockup and fitting of this setup.

IIPS62/65/14 over an older s400 schwitzer billet475/87/1.1

I'm using the plumbing from the BD R700 kit.
My only problem now, is that the oil lines i was supplied with do not work with either turbo.

Is the stock braided line long enough to use with the 62 once the manifold is flipped?

I'm assuming I need an adapter for the second oil feed port to connect to the feed line on the 75, does anyone have a part #s for what they used? Or is there a direct line people are using?

I'm at a loss not knowing the thread pitch of any of these lines, or ports.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The stock line is a little short for the top turbo, at least mine was with a 1/2" spacer, I got the rest of my lines from crazy carls.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you use that second port on the filter housing for your second supply?

And I'm sort of assuming all s300 use the same oil port thread pitch, and all s400 use the same oil port thread pitch.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just looked at his website and the lines I have match the pictures of the lines from his site. Maybe I'm just missing the correct adapters for the ports of the s400, and oil filter housing... Because each end of that s400 oil line has AN style male fittings.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I did use the port on the top of the filter housing, the line for the top turbo looks the same as stock but is an inch or two longer. I'm not sure on thread pitch all being the same.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, got ahold of Carl and he sent me the link. Hopefully it works out and the ol 75 gets installed next week

·
Registered
361 Posts
I wish I had your s400, our setups are similar, I'm 62/65/12 over 75/83/1.1. I would like i little larger exhaust side to shed some heat on both turbos.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I saw alot of the box options were either 83mm or 91mm. Then I came across apex performance turbos and talked with them and they threw together that billet setup for me. Polished cover, and ceramic coated the exhaust for an excellent price.

Line should be in Monday and already looking to get out of work early Tuesday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts