Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I met a guy today who siad he has a truck sitting in his yard a 94 3500 with 350,000 miles on it with a new front end rear end and a rebuilt NV4500
It comes with an extra 12 valve engine with 110,000 miles on it and two plows

the guy said he wanted $2500 for it

the main thing I wanted was the trans and parts for my truck so I can do an auto to manual swap
I need a new ECM if I do that right?

I would sell the 350,000 motor keep the other one and part out the rest of the truck

sound like a good deal to you guys?

· Registered
1,158 Posts
no ecm mod will be needed. You would need to ground the NSS. Is it 4wd? if it is and you do not buy it can you give me his info as i will buy it.

· Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
wat exactly is the NSS?

EDIT: Nevermind I did a search.... Neutral Safety Switch

· Registered
1,561 Posts
oops, i try to remember to read the whole post, but sometimes i don't remember to remember...

· Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also with the steering column...do I have to buy a new one or can I remove the shift lever?

· Registered
339 Posts
Just buy the damn thing. If not, give me the info and i am gonna take a flat bed over there and load all that crap up and bring it back here. Id make a killing on that stuff

· Registered
250 Posts
also with the steering column...do I have to buy a new one or can I remove the shift lever?
the shift lever can be removed very easily, no need for a new column, check the auto to manual swap thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.