Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the install of my Comp68 transmission. Did a quick learn and drove around for 15 min. Is that long enough for the process to finish it's cycle? I know that I will need to drive another 5-600mi before the tranny completes the long term learn process. Taking the truck on a road trip tomorrow. Did go through all the gears a few times. Feels great, but for the hard shift into drive. I believe that will go away with a few driving cycles.
Big Thanks to the crew at Suncoast for great service. :yourock:

Reactions: Krazeeun

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Just finished the install of my Comp68 transmission. Did a quick learn and drove around for 15 min. Is that long enough for the process to finish it's cycle? I know that I will need to drive another 5-600mi before the tranny completes the long term learn process. Taking the truck on a road trip tomorrow. Did go through all the gears a few times. Feels great, but for the hard shift into drive. I believe that will go away with a few driving cycles.
What did this setup cost ya?

·
Premium Member
7,035 Posts
The hard shift to drive should go away with the quick learn procedure.It has on every tranny swap i have done.Are you sure it was done properly?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The hard shift to drive should go away with the quick learn procedure.It has on every tranny swap i have done.Are you sure it was done properly?

The quick learn was done using Modus. As per SL, that is acceptable.
Hey, RJP. Have a few ?s. Looks like you are not accepting pm's.
Could you pm me your e-mail addr.? Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts