Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just sold my 06 STI to move over to the diesel world. :hehe: Been wanting a diesel for a long time and have finally decided to make it happen. Definitely will be quite a change but it will suit my needs better and it will be fun learning about a new(to me) vehicle. Hoping to ultimatley find a 2002 6 speed. Can't wait to start reading and learning about what works and doesn't work well with these trucks and start modding. :cbadge2::turbo:

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
Welcome and good luck finding your truck, i too converted from the import world to a Cummins. I have an 02 6spd and love it!

-Jordan-

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
It was a long search but i finally found it 02 quadcab shortbed laramie SLT, 4x4 6spd with only 114,000 miles had to jump on it, and i love it the main thing i miss is the fuel mileage my Integra got lol

-Jordan-

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
5,536 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your search. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a long search but i finally found it 02 quadcab shortbed laramie SLT, 4x4 6spd with only 114,000 miles had to jump on it, and i love it the main thing i miss is the fuel mileage my Integra got lol

-Jordan-
Haha I bet. Mine would at best get 26 on the highway, pretty good considering the power it put down. And I've been looking with no results so far. Just gotta be patient.

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
yes i hear that it took me 3-4 months before i found just what i wanted.

-Jordan-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.