Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is every one at? Work? Sucks to be you.:hehe: I went and looked at a dodge truck for sale..............................then i woke in time.:rof

·
Registered
752 Posts
"come on guys!!!!!" Stop whining....you sound like a little girl :hehe:

Jim

·
Registered
752 Posts
Doin alright ....just freezing my bag off

Jim

·
Registered
752 Posts
At 5:30 am....are you kidding me....the world doesn't start to revolve until 8 does it....I mean like are there any lights on....does the radio work...do cars even start that early???? Curious minds need to know :confused013:

Jim

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At 5:30 am....are you kidding me....the world doesn't start to revolve until 8 does it....I mean like are there any lights on....does the radio work...do cars even start that early???? Curious minds need to know :confused013:

Jim
i go to bed 10pm,up between 2am and 3am 7days a week. Not much going on for sure.:banghead:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Now that's what is called 'power sleeping'. I don't see much benefit in getting up that early as there is nothing to do....hell the 'puter won't even fire up at that time....LOL

Jim

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now that's what is called 'power sleeping'. I don't see much benefit in getting up that early as there is nothing to do....hell the 'puter won't even fire up at that time....LOL

Jim
:hehe:ive had sleeping issues for 20yrs, i dont know what a good night sleep is anymore,guess thats what keeps me looking so young.:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Dude....you really do need to look in a mirror or get a new pair of glasses. The rest of us sure don't see the "looking young" part of this.

Jim

Reactions: BBRam

·
Registered
752 Posts
WHAT!:shock:Im 61 and i bet you didnt know that.:hehe:
Hey....I'm 73 and I bet you didn't know that. I think I look a hellof a lot better than you at 61 :hehe:

Jim

1 - 20 of 39 Posts