Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The NEW AND IMPROVED ARMDROP RACING!
Everyone can enter, ANYONE can win!
Armdrop LIVE! is the new live race event created by Rich Christensen. You might be familiar with his track record. He just created a couple little shows like PINKS, PINKS ALL OUT, PASTIME and DRAG RACE HIGH…
We learned a lot from our first event in Immokalee Regional Raceway and MANY changes have been made!
MORE CHANCES TO WIN!
The MAIN EVENTS
ArmDrop - Heads Up Bracket Racing:
This is a new twist on bracket racing with a heads up format utilizing the drop of Rich’s arms and a floating dial in system to determine the best bracket racer of the day. We will accept all entries to qualify (Door cars, Bikes, Quads, Snowmobiles, Front Engine Dragsters. Etc) and all will run together, as host track rules permit.
ArmDrop Q.T.T. (Qualifier test and tune)
ArmDrop Racing wants to make the ArmDrop LIVE event an action packed day of racing. We have added an all day Qualifier Test and Tune (Q.T.T.). The Q.T.T. will run all day during the event and will be closely watched by Rich, Gavin and the ArmDrop staff to determine which of the hardest running cars will be picked for various ArmDrop competitions all day including but not limited to:
ArmDrop - Heads Up Hot Laps
ArmDrop - Dead on Drags - we have a list of cars with there qualifying and test and tune ET’s , we then pick the ET and they need to come within a tenth to win the cash or Prizes.
ArmDrop - All or Nothing - two winners from a previous challenge put their winnings in a two out of three hot lap competition.
ArmDrop - Run What You Brung - 2 unique vehicles race cash or prizes Armdrop Rivals- competing manufactures go head to head for cash or prize.
Armdrop - Street car heads up drag (must be legitimate titled cars)
ArmDrop - 4 vs. 2 - any four wheeled races any 2 wheel vehicles for cash or prizes.
ArmDrop - Stick It Challenge - two Manual transmission vehicles heads up race for cash or prize.
ArmDrop - True 10” –true 10” tire heads up race for cash or prize.
ArmDrop - Drag Radial - Any vehicle running drag radials race heads up for Cash and prizes.
ArmDrop – Truck race-heads up (multiple brands and engine type match ups) ArmDrop - Green for Green - electric , hybrid , etc race heads up for cash & prizes.
ArmDrop - Import vs Domestic - heads up for cash & prizes.
Plus many more unique match ups all started with the drop of Rich’s Arms

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Racer's click here to download the information PDF
  • Competitor Prices (Includes BOTH days):
  • Car & Driver - $50.00
  • Crew - $40.00
  • Spectator Prices:
  • Friday General Admission Adult - $20.00
  • Friday General Admission Youth (7-15) - $10.00
  • Friday Child (6 & Under) – FREE
  • Friday Reserved Seating – Add $5.00 per ticket
  • Saturday Adult - $25.00
  • Saturday Youth (7-15) - $15.00
  • Saturday Child (6 & Under) – FREE
  • Saturday Reserved Seating – Add $5.00 per ticket

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the Arm Drop was a great event...Too bad only 3 diesel trucks showed up, the 2 Stax Trucks and a GMC from NADP...Was really hoping to see more of you out there showing them what we've got... :(

Anyway, it was a great 2 days and everyone had a lot of fun. Made a lot of new friends, loads of great memories and even more cool stories to tell as well...For those of you that did miss the event, I have posted pictures and videos on our website as well as videos on youtube....

·
Registered
1 Posts
now i am sorry i missed it look like fun ,thanks for videos what were the times for trucks and did you line up against each other, how fast was collin truck

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not once did the put the diesels up against eachother...Jamie was running 14's, Matt was running 15's and Collin was running 12's...It was a great time and I will say that I am very proud of how well the boys did. For it being Matt's first time ever on the 1/4 mile he really impressed me :peelout

1 - 5 of 5 Posts