21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Count me in :thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Are you going to be selling them at the Meet n' Greet after the dyno? I won't be able to make it to the event, but I will be there afterwrd.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Fantastic ez. I love the final changes. Are you only going to have these at the dyno or will you accept orders? Not sure if I will make it, since I can't get the night off.

Jordan

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The initial order of shirts and stickers will be at the Dyno event, if we have leftovers we can bring them to the meet n greet.

If we have leftover items still after the meet n greet, we can arrange for shipping the shirts and stickers.

If we run out of shirts or stickers the day of the Dyno event we can gauge interest and possibly produce another order... :thumbsup:

·
CO President
2,642 Posts
Are you just bringing a bunch to the dyno, or do we have to order them and we get them at the dyno?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I will be bringing about 40 shirts and 50 stickers with me to the dyno event.

·
Registered
156 Posts
im trying to get my truck ready to go to the dyno event but... my pump went out and monster mike wont answer or call me back. probly will go either way, with or without my truck. i would take a couple black shurts and stickers!!!! like the letters way better!!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
any pics/prices on the hats and ladies shirts.... the girl wants one as much as I do..

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The ladies shirts will look pretty much just like the mens, just in a womans athletic cut...

What size ladies shirt does your girl wear?

We won't be doing any hats for the dyno event... We still have to get the design just right for embroidery on the hats.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not sure, but say we have 40 trucks sighned up it could happen lol. and no one comes alone so say 80 ppl show and you show with 40 shirts, that meets what demand? Seems like your planning on over half the ppl not wanting a shirt. Now this could be true but im not in marketing. lol a thought.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Are you taking reservations for shirts/stickers? If so, I'll take 1 XL shirt grey, and 2 stickers. If not maybe it helps you figure out how many to order and bring.

Jordan

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Are you taking reservations for shirts/stickers? If so, I'll take 1 XL shirt grey, and 2 stickers. If not maybe it helps you figure out how many to order and bring.

Jordan
I will have a bunch of shirts and stickers with me at the event. I can probably take some orders for more stuff if I run out. I take Paypal and will ship additional orders if I need to, I can also meet folks in Denver if need be.

·
Registered
156 Posts
ill take 2 black larges, 1 black XL, 1 girls white M, and 1 girl black M, and 5 stickers. what colors do you have in stickers?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I will have to place ona order and have you ship them to me. I am not going to be able to get up to neither the dyno or the Meet n' Greet. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you need from me for the order.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I will have to place ona order and have you ship them to me. I am not going to be able to get up to neither the dyno or the Meet n' Greet. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you need from me for the order.

OK will do man! Sorry to hear you are not making it up this Saturday!

I will PM you with the info after Saturdays meet... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I guess I wont need to place an order. Are you going to make more shirts?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Final product.... for now :thumbsup:

Since the Parker Dyno event has been pushed out nearly a month I guess I could take some orders and ship shirts and stickers for guys that want them early.

* Shirts run one size too small * (if you wear a Large order an X-Large...)

I have Medium, Large, X-large, and 2X-large.

Shirts are $12 plus $5 shipping for a total of $17 shipped priority mail.
Stickers are $6 plus $1 for a total of $7 shipped first class.
Stickers are $6 plus $4 for a total of $10 shipped priority mail.

If a sticker is ordered with a shirt just the initial $5 shipping rate is applied.
example: (shirt and sticker together is $23 shipped priority mail)

I take paypal and can also meet people and take cash...
I work in DTC at Orchard and I-25 and live in Aurora near Parker and Quincy if you wanna meet somewhere.

·
Registered
236 Posts
do you guys like this

21 - 40 of 114 Posts