Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess this could qualify as the start of the official, unofficial "Colorado Diesel Club" :thumbsup:

Looking for interest from people that will be at the Parker dyno event. Trying to get some ideas on how many products to bring to the event...

We will have T-shirts and window decals for sure. Decals will be around 6" square and we have not picked a vinyl color yet. Let me know what color you want, whatever color gets the most votes wins! We can embroider hats if interest is good also. We are trying to get a prelimiary count for the number of items to make and bring to the event.

If everyone could respond to this thread that is interested.

Shirts: Give me a number of how many, what size, color, etc...
Decals: Give me a number and what color.
Hats: Let me know you would want one if we embroidered one up.

We can possibly do long sleeve and or ladies shirts also if interest is there.

Just so you know the T-shirts are really nice quality athletic T's, and the hats will be flex fits. I don't want to print or embroider up junk for you guys...

Prices for T-shirts at the event will be $12 each.
I am waiting on prices for decals and hats still.
Guess on decals will be $5 to $6 each maybe less.

Here are what the shirts will look like - :party018:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
thats pretty cool... I would be interested... and we now have the same accronym as Credance Clearwater Rivival!!! spelling... bad moon rising...!! lol.... maybe you could make the design ore in depth... like more realalistic... I dunno...

·
CO President
2,642 Posts
Those are pretty nice man! I was just about to get a new thread going about a CO logo and name, but I think you have it handled just fine! I do wonder what they would look like if the logo was bigger and it did not say Colorado Coal Rollers under it?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I definetly would sport that ram head on my truck either black to go on tailgate or silver to go on my back window! make them to fit precisley on the rear slider portions of the glass..

Only thing is need more touch to the colorado coal rollers part

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would be down for one of each color in med. on the shirts. :drool2: But agree, would like to see how it could look with a bigger logo and diffrent font on the Colorado Coal Rollers part. My .02

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hmmm, wow. On the decals, I think that white or silver would be the most visible-like a nice metallic silver?

On the shirts-they look cool, and I would buy one, maybe one for the rest of the family. I think there is a visual difference between the two colors-the gray one to me seems more easy to see details. Not quite sure what to say bout the suggestion for changes to the design-guess I would have to see them first but I would be open to looking at other designs too if thats what everyone wants. Guess i'm not too crazy bout the old english style font, but not going to cry in my corn flakes bout it either.

Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Jordan

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Working on making the bottom font smaller and with a little more style.
Will post the new pics when they are available.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New shirts... maybe you guys will like the font a little better? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I like it too :thumbsup:, and ditto Travis. I am going to need 2 Larges rather than just 1.
Are you going to be selling the t-shirts at the Meet n'Greet after the Dyno? What are the women's shirts going to look like.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I do like that better, how hard would it be to change the font of the CCR as well? I am not too big into the mexican looking old english.
Thats what I was meaning too was the font of the CCR. I really like the font of colorado coal rollers. Could the CCR match that?

Jordan

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Working on some changes guys will have pics up again soon! :party018:

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is the final... We will have some shirts and window decals that look like this... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts