Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys and gals. I just signed up as the Colorado chapter president and i need to get a role call going here to see how many members we have:hyper:

We also need to come up with a name for our chapter so we can get our decals made up. So post away with your ideas and lets get this going.

Kinda late on this but the great guys up north have a dyno day this weekend in the springs and i hope some of you will be there. I will be there so i look forward to meeting you all there.:woot:

Let me be the first to suggest a chapter name "Rocky Mountain Thunder"

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mike

i like that too. lets see what others we can get in the next week then i will start a poll on then and we can vote

Thanks John:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sounding great guys lets keep them coming

It sure was nice to meet all of you that were at the dyno day yesterday. Kinda felt like i was hanging out with my oldest son's friends:lol3:

Made me feel really old:CRY: But much wiser :T:

John:butt:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
haha wouldnt say you should feel wiser =P maybe like a wiseguy lol it was fun hope we can do it agin some time ill be fiddeling with this chip to get it working right and should put down some much better numbers.

·
Registered
529 Posts
OK guys and gals. I just signed up as the Colorado chapter president and i need to get a role call going here to see how many members we have:hyper:

We also need to come up with a name for our chapter so we can get our decals made up. So post away with your ideas and lets get this going.

Kinda late on this but the great guys up north have a dyno day this weekend in the springs and i hope some of you will be there. I will be there so i look forward to meeting you all there.:woot:

Let me be the first to suggest a chapter name "Rocky Mountain Thunder"

Hello all! Im down with the "Rocky Mountain Thunder's"...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya cause my wife would kill me if i bought one:lol3:

but next time i wanna try it. you like the pic of your truck? my son took that with his camera he liked your truck the best cause of the smoke. I have taught him to like smoke:lol3: Tire or exhaust to him its all good:rof

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
haha well he may like it and i dont mind it but i was going mor for power. im lieing i love it lol but defanly expected more oh well things happen =D. ill get her working better for the next one.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mike, Steve here from Brighton

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, CTD12V here.

How about Rocky Mountain High EGTs?:lol3: Just kidding. Rocky Mtn Thunder is cool, but it seems like I have heard that used by something else, can't remember. Might have conflict of "ownership of name" or some stupid thing like that. Maybe Rocky Mountain Roar would work.

Great to meet some of you at the Dyno event at KAZ last Sat.

CTD12V

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See i knew there were people in Colorado other then me that owned CTD's

lets keep the member ship rolling. i want to poll for the name by next Monday so if you haven't given me any ideas lets get them going..Any one know how to do a name search? if it would even matter isn't like we are opening up a new football franchise:lol3:

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jim from Del Norte here. No thoughts on a name, since I just saw the post. I do have a question. I have an '04 and have been thinking about installing a DiabloSport Power Puck. Any one have any experience with these?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Jim i cant help you there but i haven't heard anything bad so that must be good right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
John, Robert here, from Del Norte also. Rocky Mountain Thunder (RMT) sounds great. A long drive from here for those front range M&G however!:sad2

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i would like to thank every one for posting there ideas here, and what do you all say about putting the name to a vote? i will give it a few more days so you can get all your friends onboard and we can make a decision.

Robert i have no problem driving to were you are if we can gather the troops up for a day of fun. Do you have a dyno anywhere down there so we could make a day of it?. or maybe just a weekend camping trip or something would be great. lets discuss it among us and get some plans going and keep recruiting new members so we can make this Colorado chapter one of the biggest.

1 - 20 of 726 Posts