Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just because this amuses me...I figured id share it with ya'll

Thursday, I went down to a friend of mines place south of the springs. Ended up cruisin' through bout 600+ acres lookin for a rather large herd of horses...And she kept swearin that my truck wouldnt fit through some of the trails where the horses could be...HA!! She fit alright, but I ended up scratchin the hell out of my rig LOL

I will put some pix of 'em later on, we ended up findin the horses after a good couple of hours and at least 70 russian olive trees later!!

IF ya were ever big into Wheelin, then ya know that Colorado Pin stripes give a vehicle some character ;) Nothin that a buffer cant fix though ;)

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
If there ain't sheet metal damage, it ain't wheelin'.....!!!!

I have a sticker on the back of my Jeep that says "Rock Rash Adds Character"!!!!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha~ Maybe I should get one of those...This Mustang I'm pickin up from them Actucally is a Bucker...So Lets HOPE that he doesnt deceide to plant a foot on my truck ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
lol i saw one on a back of a truggy that had a plate that said trail rash makes me horny.... i thought it was great!!:rof

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
nothin wrng with a lil character

1 - 5 of 5 Posts