Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 7462 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems to be lots of us from the Bryan/College Station area....

and there are weekly meetings for Diesels of Aggieland....
Diesels of Aggieland

Members that I know of in the area:
cummins_08 (nice to meet you recently)
oilguy (nice to meet you too)
08ag

and many more CompD/DTR members.....

There's been many laughing times...
-some guy in a ford tried to do a burnout and snapped a u-joint....
-got told to stop blowing smoke since people at the gas station next door were "getting mad"
-seeing how many beer cans can be shoved down stacks and then blown out...one time a copenhagen can went down one stack all the way past the Y pipe and came out the other stack
-been a few cases of battery terminals disconnected without the owner knowing til he tried to leave (wasn't funny to me, it was my truck)
-ironically enough, my 05 cummins ECM died at a meet a year ago
-we are at our 2nd location, got kicked out of the first meeting place (something about 20 trucks doing burnouts ON TOP of Bed, Bath, and Beyond)
- had a case of a "fire" (black smoke was spotted in the air a half mile away)
-one kid tried to show off his ability of biggest dip of copenhagen, which caused him to start bleeding from a popped scab on his face

There's always parts being traded for great deals....

Somebody always has some carnage stories/evidence

several awesome projects have been brought, either in progress or completed...ie 12valve powered humvee!

you always meet someone new, and just about everyone has a different idea about something on our trucks....and lots of guys willing to lend a hand for projects, we even have 2 members with shops in the area that are open to almost everyone

sometimes free beer.....always free copenhagen (not the whole can, just a good pinch)

a few vids from meets or at the other social functions of our members....

jdsmoke.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's the stacks that get shoved full of beer cans

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/973604x4/?action=view&current=myburnout.flv

Obviously, it's always a good time. If you are anywhere near Aggieland, come out and join us Thursday nights at 7pm in the Sam's Club parking lot at HWY 30 and HWY 6.

Reactions: leoperez

·
Registered
457 Posts
graduated May 06. Still venture up there since my girlfriend lives there and is still in school. also active member of Texas A&M Offroad. i think there is a couple guys from that group that meet up with yall. i may try to show up to one of yalls meetings.

·
Registered
252 Posts
New to the site. Whats up fella's....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yall Aggies wanna head Down to SAn Antonio for a Dyno Day here??? Look in the Texas Chapter Forum You'll get all the Details. I'll post it up on Comp D as well. August 16th.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
graduated May 06. Still venture up there since my girlfriend lives there and is still in school. also active member of Texas A&M Offroad. i think there is a couple guys from that group that meet up with yall. i may try to show up to one of yalls meetings.
Robbie McKinley used to hang out with us a bunch, but has become rather distant. Field Cain used to be in A&M off road but doesn't attend off road stuff anymore. Instead, he's been playing with his 06 cummins.

New to the site. Whats up fella's....
I've seen your truck around. Come on out any and every Thursday.

Yall Aggies wanna head Down to SAn Antonio for a Dyno Day here??? Look in the Texas Chapter Forum You'll get all the Details. I'll post it up on Comp D as well. August 16th.
Thats a possibility. theres not nearly as many of us here in college station right now. summer 2 is over now so those guys went home...and lots of people spend their summers at home anyway. I not only attend A&M but also work for A&M so i'm here year round.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Robbie McKinley used to hang out with us a bunch, but has become rather distant.
he has been pretty busy back home, building his jeep this summer. last i talked to him he said he was meeting up with yall.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'll be up there again starting the middle of August. Might have to come out to one of those meets.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Kinda new to the site fella's, I'm here till Dec. 09

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Madisonville, I frequent B/CS going to school at Blinn and such. I may show my face there :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm here..never been to a meet, maybe one day. My wife's seen "smoke" from Sam's :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well I am not new to College Station but i will try to make it out there thursday evening. My truck has camo all over, so it kinda sticks out!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
And i'm gonna come out if i ever get off work on a thursday. i went some last semester but i haven't go to this fall yet. always a good time

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
whats up u all i go to college at texas a&m kingsville but i am up there just about everyother weekend. used to go to school up there but then moved back. ok (partied to much) but i go to college station on weekends

·
Registered
602 Posts
So Sam's parking lot at 6pm on Thursdays?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I am trying to make one of yalls meets but i have tutoring thursdays so i havent made one yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
what's your name, i lived in bedias
Michael Osborne.

So the meets are in Sam's parking lot? I got class at 7:05, but I could show up for a bit anyhow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i live in bryan but go to school at shsu..i might b a little late getting back from school but im gonna try and head up there tomorrow evening..

1 - 20 of 7462 Posts