Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question for any that have done this, thinking about putting a 2-3" coil spacer ontop of a 6" coil.

Did you need to modify the lift in any way? Or did the spacer not change the geometry enough to matter.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
3" on aspacer is no different as on a stock truck, it moves everything enough to f*&k it all up. be careful

·
Registered
368 Posts
i would say go w/ a 2" or 2.5" spacer max. i know a few people on here have done this with no issues at all

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would say go w/ a 2" or 2.5" spacer max. i know a few people on here have done this with no issues at all
cool, thanks!

Any issues with the additional height and no control arm compensation causing tire rub?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
yes, very much so, and HELL YES, your axle is going to move to the rear of the truck ,and also going toslide to the right little, SO ONCE AGAIN ,YES youll probably rub on the driver side rear of the fender

·
Registered
368 Posts
yes, very much so, and HELL YES, your axle is going to move to the rear of the truck ,and also going toslide to the right little, SO ONCE AGAIN ,YES youll probably rub on the driver side rear of the fender
what can you do to fix this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts