Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Codes, Codes and more Codes

2476 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  hector
I am getting codes P2141, P0102, P0487, P2A00, P2A01, and U010C. I am all stock, no mods. Does anyone know what would be causing all of these?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
678 Posts
P2141 = ? couldn't find this one
P0102 = mass Air Flow Sensor "a" Circuit Low
P0487 = egr Airflow Throttle Control Circuit A Open
P2a00 = o2 Sensor 1/1 Circuit Performance
P2a01 = o2 Sensor 1/2 Circuit Performance
U010c-lost Communication With Turbocharger/supercharger Control Module

Beyond this I do not know hopefully someone will chime in

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a start. Thx!!

· Registered
1,279 Posts
If you are all stock, I would take the truck back to the dealer with your codes that you have listed. I would have them fix the truck and ask the tec what was wrong with the truck.
I use to do this when my truck was stock and under warranty. The tec would always answer my questions and there usually was a print out listing the code and the description of the code.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truck is at the dealer now. Thx for your response.

· Registered
678 Posts
Not a problem , if at all possible can you post what that P2141 code was so I can add it to my list , good luck

· Retired Old Fart!
10,495 Posts
If you are all stock, I would take the truck back to the dealer with your codes that you have listed. I would have them fix the truck and ask the tec what was wrong with the truck.
I use to do this when my truck was stock and under warranty. The tec would always answer my questions and there usually was a print out listing the code and the description of the code.
:ditto:

Truck is at the dealer now. Thx for your response.
If you are stock, use that warranty for everything. You paid for it. All built into the selling price. :thumbsup:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The truck is repaired. They found #37 fuse blown. Everytime they replaced the fuse and then hit the EB button it blew the fuse. The reason it was blown was a short in the VGT Actuator. This also caused the fault codes for the other sensors. After replacing the VGT Actuator and the blown fuse all was good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.