Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone has recieved their code free delete yet?
i ordered mine may 8th. called badp today and they told me probably another month:thud: im not trying to complain, i just want to get the dpf and egr off my pickup. the price of diesel is insane :CRY:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I won't be getting my first shipment for another 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
h&s is quick they have SS too

·
Registered
343 Posts
we are talking about the code free kit

·
Registered
235 Posts
Does anyone know how long it take the gen 1 kit to come from BADP. I was considering doing that and then upgrading boxes.

·
Registered
289 Posts
PDI has a code free stainless steel 5" TBE kit. I just got mine today, no codes at all. Was fairly cheap seems too. 2680 for TBE, Edge juice w/attitude, and stage 2 CAI. They installed all of it.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Sweet keep us posted on how that works out Syndrome

·
Registered
289 Posts
Worked really well on the way home(did some other cruising around too). I looked for codes and the only one it could find was one about the invalid skim key or something like that, can't remember the code number, I deleted that one and haven't had any since.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered mine about 2 months ago and I still havent received mine yet. I have been calling BADP for the past week or so and all I get is a message that they are closed till 8:00am on June 16th. I called on the 16th in the afternoon and still the same message. I had faith that the kit would come but I am quickly loosing faith.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered mine about 2 months ago and I still havent received mine yet. I have been calling BADP for the past week or so and all I get is a message that they are closed till 8:00am on June 16th. I called on the 16th in the afternoon and still the same message. I had faith that the kit would come but I am quickly loosing faith.
here is the number that i use to call them i usually get a hold of someone there. 281-576-7788 you can also try 281-576-4440 but i have better luck with the first number.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
this is disappointing to hear. i have been holding off on buying my kit just to make sure that they are actually code free. but it seems like there are quite a few people having issues just getting the kit. i sure hope things get better.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I ordered mine in the first part of may and got hold of them yesterday. They said another 30 days. They told me 30 days when I ordered it in the first place.

I might have to go another route since I need the DPF off so I can run the fuel available in disaster areas where I work.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I ordered mine a month or more ago and already took the stock exhaust off and egr so my truck is sitting. I can't even take it to the truck pulls SOL I guess.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's opinion of H&S over BADP, because I have been waiting for over 2 months now for my BADP, and I am about to cancel my order and get the H&S. Just curious to see what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's opinion of H&S over BADP, because I have been waiting for over 2 months now for my BADP, and I am about to cancel my order and get the H&S. Just curious to see what everyone thinks.
They are both good kits, H&S can just be a little hard to talk to for some folks, I have personally never had any problems. I had a good experience with BADP, so I am not bias. If H&S has them I wouldn't hesitate to buy them, they are the originals, I trust them enough to put their parts on my truck, and thats speaking volumes right there.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
If you want to talk to someone about the H&S kits call up PDI(1-800-511-1231). Talked to them yesterday and all the DPF kits were in stock ready to roll. Both companies are good quality. H&S were the original thinkers and there product was crude in the begining but now they are very nice quality.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Cant go wrong either way IMO. Both are good kits with proven track records.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts