Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we talked bout it this weekend but still have in my head you get what you pay for.has anyone had a good or bad experiance with them and there injecters? thanks guys

·
Registered
26 Posts
what size injecters you buying ?

·
Premium Member
19,886 Posts
i love mine. call Richard up there. he has always gone out of his way for me and my friends. you can call him any time and he is always glad to help. be prepared to talk for a while....he's long winded...lol you get good service don't worry......they are worth the money.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Im sure they have a warrenty. You get what you pay for to a point. After that you pay for a name....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok then I'm likin what I'm hearin thanks guys and size is 6x16

·
Registered
564 Posts
He must be practicing his beads....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i was practicin while gettin paid im on nights again for some reason and no i dont got richards number.i got to wait till next friday to get em and im thinkin another dyno day:)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i have there injectors in my truck..best money i spent. I've bought a built auto, vp-44, exhuast ad150, sb dd 3600 clutch, etc from them.

In regards to injectors Mark showed me how he sets them up and he is very precise. Really, these guys are the most stand up people you will ever buy from...or if your close enough, meet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanks guys i know am goin to order them from there

·
Registered
26 Posts
how much they get on some 6x16s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts