Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after i had one stick open on me thanks to the awesome customer service from the guys at coaltrain, especially Mark, my truck is running better than ever now with these new injectors in. They burn pretty efficient and don't smoke as much as i thought they would but man my truck takes off like a rocket ship now....thank you all so much for your help and great service, you have earned yourself another happy customer and just thought i would share with everyone else the experience. I am going to be posting videos up probably sunday or saturday night of the injectors performance. once again thank you all...(you think these could support one of those monster pumps you all are sellin? :thumbsup )

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think i could still get 2 large shirts whenever you have a chance?

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
yeah these guys are great, even tho i haven't done any business with them i will when i get a truck tho, and true diesel nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
yeah these guys are great, even tho i haven't done any business with them i will when i get a truck tho, and true diesel nuts.
We need to find you a truck. You have been looking for WAY to long. I will let you know what I find:beer

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
We need to find you a truck. You have been looking for WAY to long. I will let you know what I find:beer
haha i know, i've found some but they have either been auto's and not built, or manuals with tons of stuff done (tons=way more than what i want)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts