Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
truck been modded, wants to get back every penny from mods plus cost of truck... someone will pay it...

·
Registered
932 Posts
I dont see anybody paying that. thats insane and he doesnt even have the stuff listed to back up the price

·
Devil Dog Diesel
2,759 Posts
WTF over? LMFAO !!!!
Someone should contact him and offer 30k just to see what transpires.

·
Registered
601 Posts
^^^^^ scott901370^^^^^ and you know this how??? and now u post his name and phone # without permission on a public forum...

·
Registered
632 Posts
Well I have a twinkly to that truck (120k miles tho) that I would let go for that price.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I know this because when I look at the ad on my iPad there is a button that says Contact.
This is no more or less public than craigslist.

In case you want to email him about it: c5rbw-4289536379%40sale.craigslist.org

·
Registered
601 Posts
I know this because when I look at the ad on my iPad there is a button that says Contact.
This is no more or less public than craigslist.

In case you want to email him about it: c5rbw-4289536379%40sale.craigslist.org
my bad, didn't see the contact info at first... and when i listed with that site i didn't enter any info other than an e-mail address, so his bad for listing all that info...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know when I was looking for one the prices were crazy, but like others said I guess someone will pay the price.

·
Registered
259 Posts
You bunch of crying asshats. It's his truck, none of your business how much he wants for it. Don't let it keep you up at night.

Always wanting something for nothing. Is 0bama getting in your head? Did you get that something for nothing mentality?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
You bunch of crying asshats. It's his truck, none of your business how much he wants for it. Don't let it keep you up at night.

Always wanting something for nothing. Is 0bama getting in your head? Did you get that something for nothing mentality?
Don't think anyone on here is asking for it for nothing. Just the dude is asking way too much for it. Its clean but not 33k clean.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.