Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Clutch is in

578 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  snowking89
So i got my clutch...2weeks late, but its here now:party018:. the only thing is i dont have a place to do it anymore:banghead:. anyone wanna help me out??:confused013::S:. i have to tools just need a place(garage and a helping hand. air tools a plus)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
side note i was suppose to be in TN this weekend but i was able to push it back till the 16th

· Registered
2,392 Posts
Idk if you're set on doing it yourself, but a shop could do it for ya for $450 or so and save ya a lot of headache. JMO. If ya need a good shop, I can hook ya up with a number to the shop who did mine. Great guys and had it done in 2 days after I got the clutch in.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Idk if you're set on doing it yourself, but a shop could do it for ya for $450 or so and save ya a lot of headache. JMO. If ya need a good shop, I can hook ya up with a number to the shop who did mine. Great guys and had it done in 2 days after I got the clutch in.
i dont like letting anyone else work on my truck. i'm weird that way. same with my wifes car and my motorcycle

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Illinois is a big state. Where do you live? How far do you want to drive?
i'm in Roselle. i'm not far from Ohare airport and if someone will let me use their garage i'll drive 100 or so miles. if you host i think there was another member that was looking to do some wrenching too. maybe we can start a small gather... not to intrude:thumbsup:

· Registered
29 Posts
you still lookin for a place to do your clutch im in the libertyville area and have a shop kinda small but it does the trick???

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you still lookin for a place to do your clutch im in the libertyville area and have a shop kinda small but it does the trick???
I'll have to catchup with ya after i get to TN. its to late now. its about a 4-5hr job me thinks and its 2pm now. I'll send you a PM when i get back. Appreciate the offer:party018:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.