Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to be getting a clutch on friday, gona stick with valair, but dont no which one, saw one that was rated 400hp and 800 tq with organic buttons for $316 will that hold with the mods in my sig, if not which would be the best one

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
It really depends on your age, Hp & TQ with future mod's, how you drive, Normal, the crap out of it etc... and what you do with your truck, pull trailers, sled pull, drag race, daily driver etc... Any Valair Distributor can help you decide, or if you like we can. Just consider what you do with the truck and choose the clutch based on that information.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i plan on going with injectors and a turbo later on, i use the truck all around for towing, racing, and sled pulling but mostly daily driving, im only 18 and money is really tight, so the cheaper the better right now, when i get out of college ill have money for a better one, but i just have to have something that will last till then

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
crap that sucks i had a used clutch that would of got you buy for now. went to the dump:thud:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Buy a double disk

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
there's two things you should do:

1. call dan and let him help you decide.

2. go big the first time.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I wish I would have bought a DD the frist time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts