Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got a 06 2500 w/ a 6 speed, Im going to started modding it pretty good, so I want to get Dual Disk clutch installed, I called a couple of shops and no one will mess w/ it. Anybody know any shops around Atlanta or N. Georgia to do the install? I called Garmon, but he wanted double from what I hear the average should be. Or if anybody wants too drink some beverages and have a wrench party, that would be great to. :beer

·
Registered
134 Posts
Clutch Install

Where are you located at in N. GA? Me and my cousins intstalled my SPEC double disc a couple months ago.

Eddy:peelout

·
Registered
134 Posts
..well..

.. I am currently in OKC right now for schooling. I will be here until August, otherwise I would tell you we could do it. If you can stand to wait that long, we can help you with it. You know what I will call my cousin that works at the shop we used and see what he would do it for. He was my main help when we did mine. To keep the cost to you down I am sure he would have you come up there to work on it Saturday evening. It wasn't a hard job you just need tools and a trans jack. We did mine on a lift and I don't see how people do this on their backs! We also left the xfer case on though.

Eddy:beer

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.. I am currently in OKC right now for schooling. I will be here until August, otherwise I would tell you we could do it. If you can stand to wait that long, we can help you with it. You know what I will call my cousin that works at the shop we used and see what he would do it for. He was my main help when we did mine. To keep the cost to you down I am sure he would have you come up there to work on it Saturday evening. It wasn't a hard job you just need tools and a trans jack. We did mine on a lift and I don't see how people do this on their backs! We also left the xfer case on though.

Eddy:beer
Awsome, let me know:beer

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Try Hammer Down Diesel in Gay, Ga.

Ph. # is 770-468-4159

Peter
Yea ever since I first pm'ed you, Ive been trying to get a hold of them w/ no luck, I know you said Garmon, but he wants some serious coin to install. If I cant getting anything worked out in my general area, Ill be going to go w/ Gus @ FBD he has good prices and can do it in a day, the only thing is he's 4 hrs away, but I do need to get some other goodies from him, so it might be a good excuse to go over there.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Yea ever since I first pm'ed you, Ive been trying to get a hold of them w/ no luck, I know you said Garmon, but he wants some serious coin to install. If I cant getting anything worked out in my general area, Ill be going to go w/ Gus @ FBD he has good prices and can do it in a day, the only thing is he's 4 hrs away, but I do need to get some other goodies from him, so it might be a good excuse to go over there.
Oops...forgot about them.:thumbsup

Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts