Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to adjust my clutch and not sure how with the hydraulic system. My clutch engages and disengages at the top of the pedal. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No adjustment on these trucks that I know of???

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
No adjustments.

·
Registered
14 Posts
mine is a '92 and it's hydraulic and like others they self adjust after a while.

'92 w250 clubcab, 5speed,ic, fuel screw played with, 4" back strait pipe with jacob exaust brake, hx35 turbo and heat coils gutted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply's everyone. My dad thinks there is a shaft at the pedal that can be moved. I will give a look and post what I find. Maybe I need a new hydraulic unit.

·
Registered
644 Posts
If it engages at the top of pedal travel, your clutch disc could be worn, but it's probably just the nature of the beast. When mine had less wear on the pedal linkages, it engaged higher. Beats throwing the pedal to the floor and still not stopping due to linkage wear.

DP

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beats throwing the pedal to the floor and still not stopping due to linkage wear.

DP
That's for sure dpuckett.

the clutch is new I just put it in last weekend. that is where the clutch engaged before the new disc so I was hoping the new one would cure it. I guess not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts