Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be closed this Friday and next week until Thursday to attend a work/pleasure cruise to Mexico. We will be meeting with the leaders of the Diesel industry during this time to learn about and discuss new products. We will be back in the office on Friday the 28th.

You can still place orders online and they will be processed on the Friday that we return. We will have very limited internet access at this time so please be patient but we will get eveyone taken care of as we always do.

Thanks

George

·
Registered
603 Posts
And by work you mean grab the longneck bottle, bring the longneck bottle to your lips, tilt the longneck bottle till liquid enters your mouth, and enjoy. Strenuous labor, I know! :hehe: P.S. on your way back through you should land in Indy, Ill pick you up, and we can install a goerend tranny in my truck...just a thought! Free beer of your choice for the labor, and I'll even chauffeur you home!

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
hurry up, I want shocks for my '10 lol someone make time move faster

·
Vendor
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo! George! how was the working vacay?
I was nice to get away but you expect a cruise to Mexico to a bit warmer. Most of the time it was in the 50's and 60's with alot of wind.:doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts