Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clear Code on Start Up Feature for the 6.7 PMT:thumbsup

Hot off the presses from Buddy:

"There is no option to select and it will not let you know it is doing it, but every time the PMT powers up and goes into the menu screen it will clear the codes. You will know it is working because the abs and brake light will flash on and off for a few seconds. You will have to return to stock unless you are currently running the 1014 software.

If you already have 1014 installed DO NOT return to stock just copy the new files onto the sd card and go to update PMT software. It will blink for a few seconds and reset and the clear codes will be working when it powers back up.

If you are on 1013 or earlier, you WILL have to return to stock then copy the new files onto the card and when you get back to the truck select change vehicle and reselect the 6.7L from the list. The PMT will blink for a few seconds and then you can reinstall."

PM me for the software:thumbsup

·
Registered
184 Posts
Figured it wouldn't take long Kevin. Dang that was fast. Thanks for all the help getting the software out there. I can't develop more if I'm answering emails and teching all the time. Let me know how it works.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Figured it wouldn't take long Kevin. Dang that was fast. Thanks for all the help getting the software out there. I can't develop more if I'm answering emails and teching all the time. Let me know how it works.
You're the one doing all the hard work Buddy:thumbsup

We all appreciate it (and I don't even have one on my 6.7 yet):beer

·
Registered
281 Posts
Pardon My ignorance is that the bullydog?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Shoot me a copy will ya keven

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I feel left out. I guess i will have to check out Diesel Fitters this weekend. LOL!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks kevin, is this the final done version or is there more to come?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks Keven. I will follow the instructions so i dont lock up my truck again.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Thanks for the email Kevin, definitely glad to see this.

A few things/suggestions/questions for Buddy:
1) This should be an option at a later date...
2) How do you set the time so the unit will toggle the brightness for day/night? I've been all through the menus and haven't stumbled across it.
3) Turbo Defuel needs to go past 34 PSI (that's the current max). I hit 34 almost instantly in Extreme.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

2) How do you set the time so the unit will toggle the brightness for day/night? I've been all through the menus and haven't stumbled across it.
3) Turbo Defuel needs to go past 34 PSI (that's the current max). I hit 34 almost instantly in Extreme.
Hey Brian, I'm sure Buddy will be reading this:thumbsup

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, Bullydog is my second choice after the Edge A2. Can you shoot me a price so I know what I am looking at for cost?
PM sent:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
325 Posts

Hmmm... I was playing with the brightness thing last night on the way back from Chris's. I am confused that you could not find it because it is definetly a menu option it just did not seen to work last night. I would set it to night mode but it just would just kick back to day setting everytime. I will have to figure out where the sensor is and make sure something was not shining on it I guess.

·
Registered
209 Posts
mine kicks on and off with the lights, if lights are on its in nightmode. Ive noticed the 34lbs of boost defuel, and honestly you dont need to worry bout defueling on your boost unless youve rid your self of the waste gate. Waste gated turbos are designed to release at the safe max. so your not gonna blow it up by over boostin it. main defuel i worry bout is pyro.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts