Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cipa Tow Mirrors *** EDIT WITH NIGHT PICS ***

have had a few pm's on my cipa tow mirrors, so thought i would post a few pics to you fellas can see what they're all about. best tow mirror i've used.
they extend out 4.5" if / when needed while towing.

lemme know whatcha think or if there are any more questions.

side marker / blinker led -

this is a pic fully extended -

not extended -

front view -

will get some pics during evening hours to show the marker lights later on.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
Curious, why these over stock?

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
I like them it just makes it stand out different than the others...:thumbsup

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i like em.. they are just something differnt than the bullwinkle tow mirrow that everyone has.... but since my goat has the little 1/2 ton mirrors now im torn between the 2

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking his truck did not come with tow mirrors? My dually did not either.
mine came with the factory mirrors, and those arent big enough for towing imo.
these stand out a bit as well, something a little different.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I like 'em!! Where did you get them and how much $$ did they go for??

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I got mine put on on friday I love em. Mine were around 450 + shipping:$: But I like them alot better then stockers. I will Try to take some pics and post em:beer

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
those in the pics were $400.
they're heated and electric.

ern, that was quick on the purchase!
be sure and throw some pics up, i wanna see !
Day after you called me I called em up and had em overnighted so i could get em on and be ready to pull my trailer this weekend. Advanced auto parts is one of Cipa's dealers that's where i got mine from:thumbsup

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Those mirrors are badass, I'd love to see them on a second gen truck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i agree they are nice i hate the stock tow mirrors they suck i cant see sh!t out of them i wish they made a mirror for the dodge like the fords have i drive a semi truck so im used to westcoast style mirrors top regular under it spot mirror i like these though they look great!:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Finally got pics of my mirrors

I Finally got around to getting some pics and getting a photo bucket acct. Here they are

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Those look nice and tough on the second gens, perhaps after I get all the other mods I want done I'll look into them. :thumbsup BTW what bumper do you have on your truck?

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Thought it was a buckstop, just haven't seen many of the outback models, some close up shots of it would be great.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey, sorry to kinda highjack the thread but if any of you with 2nd gens want a set of these I have a set for sale that are powered and are currently on a 97. Good shape, only looking for around 200 plus shipping out of them, or make me an offer!!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
What kind of pics you want? I can take some more. Thats about as close up as I have.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Just a nice angled shot of it would be great, other than that, use your imagination I guess? haha. :beer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts