Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the name and contact information of the regional manager for Dodge that covers Texas? Thx. PM it to me if you don't want to post.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
this is the contact to lemon law a dodge for TEXAS and only TEXAS

Robert Shrawder

ASE Certified Master Technician
Transportation Investigator
Texas Dept. of Transportation
Motor Vehicle Division
Austin, Texas
(512) 416-4868
(512) 416-4850

Here is a contact for DC in TEXAS but may be able to point someone in the direction for out of state

Jan Galaway Kershaw Chrysler LLC
Suite: Southwest Business Center
281/821-1202
E-mail: [email protected]
533 Northpark Central Drive, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77073
USA |

Also Phil Barber is the person that you need to contact fot DC but i dont have his info but he is in and out of Jan Galaway's office. She may be able to get you that info

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt, thanks. I turned my truck on Friday after having it sit from Sunday and I had another code. Enough is enough. Dead horse beaten.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I feel your pain. I had a aweful time with my 06. I got screwed so bad by the rep here. Be very careful of what you say and do. They will try anything to get out of it and make up stuff to. They even told me that I had a light duty 3500 that could only tow less than 10k. Your dealer has alot to do with it so watch them close. Thats what got me and Chrysler wouldnt let antoher dealer help me.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
They will let another dealer help but the thing is that no dealer will help as they will not make any money on a buy back. the money was made on the purchase of the truck that needs to be lemoned. They told me that i could go to another dealer for the buy back but they did not think another dealer would work with me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They will let another dealer help but the thing is that no dealer will help as they will not make any money on a buy back. the money was made on the purchase of the truck that needs to be lemoned. They told me that i could go to another dealer for the buy back but they did not think another dealer would work with me.
Hey Matt-I'm sure as hell not a Democrat and most of the time your avatars are really entertaining, but I think your current one is a bit over the top and in poor taste.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Hey Matt-I'm sure as hell not a Democrat and most of the time your avatars are really entertaining, but I think your current one is a bit over the top and in poor taste.
well i am not out to offend anybody(other than a few democrats). i have no problem changing it.

I love this one but that one word may be a bit too much for here.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my issue is I purchased the vehicle in Oklahoma and then came down to Texas. So far the dealership here is cooperative. I have a meeting in the AM with the service manager.

·
HI
3,448 Posts
well i am not out to offend anybody(other than a few democrats). i have no problem changing it.

I love this one but that one word may be a bit too much for here.
i think they are funny and they dont bother me one bit. keep it up:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
:CRY::CRY::CRY:Way to highjack the post mtntrucker!!!:CRY::CRY::CRY:

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Well my issue is I purchased the vehicle in Oklahoma and then came down to Texas. So far the dealership here is cooperative. I have a meeting in the AM with the service manager.
i remember asking Robert in Austin about that. He really did not have a good answer. Its good that you found a dealer to work with you.

If you are going to lemon your truck you have to do this.

main step in getting it started is that you have to send a Formal Letter of Complaint into DC, Which you would send it to Jan Kershaw, That letter is on the DOT website but i have no idea how to find it. BUt you basically fill in the blanks. Thats to get the Lemon Law started. if you call Robert he can email it to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts