· Registered
461 Posts
tst is the $hit from what i hear

· Banned
5,760 Posts
Lays? :confused013:
whats a website and it it auto
I prefer Pringles.

OP, you need to give us more info about your truck and what you plan to do with it. Do you have gauges in your truck? Do you tow? Do you have a stock auto trans? Tell us what you can. You are limited to about 60 hp or so on a stock trans before you start to tear it up.

· Registered
80 Posts
I just got the smarty pod and like it so far, had a superchips before it was good too. I have a stock tranny with parts on the way so I'm trying all the settings no slips yet. The more power you want the more parts you will have to buy. It never ends.

· Banned
5,760 Posts
Smarty jr or Edge Juice w Attitude.

· Banned
5,760 Posts
JD you are a true fan of edge's j/a.
lol yes for his application i am. a newbie to mods w no gauges and a stock tranny would have more than enough power w a juice and the gauges would help him learn a lot about how his truck functions. they are available for good deals in the classified section. once he is more knowledgeable about his truck he can resell it, get some mechanical gauges and a tranny, and slam on a bully dog or smarty. isnt that how u started?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.