Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i know the diablo power puck works with the edge juice so i bought one. Now question is how do i go about installing it if they both go in the same place? does anyone have pictures?? Any help would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have the same question, just didn't have the guts to ask! haha

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
Doesn't the Juice negate the puck anyways? It was my uderstanding that the puck is very basic and limited.:confused013:

·
Registered
376 Posts
idt it will work, plus the juice will give more power than the puck anyway. you could do a smarty though

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there has been lots of people stacking them. People saying that the diablo plugs in first? im not sure how it works but i know it does. haha

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Stacking those two are pointless. If you had a fueling box only like the TST, than then the Fueling box would plug into the map sensor first since it fuels upon boost. The edge is the same way, it will fuel harder when boost comes up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
both of them adding timing wouldnt be helping much i dont think?? and not to good for it either.. like headcase said stack you a timing box with somethin like tst (fueling box) and then let er rip tater chip!!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I don't think those should be stacked.

Like the Edge EZ, the puck is just a timing adder. The Edge Juice is also a timing adder, you can't do that.

Search Chip Stacking. Just read up on this there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The question I have is how, if they both plug into the same connectors are people stacking them?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Your not going to be able to stack two timing boxes. They both use the datalink connector and cannot be piggy-backed like the MAP sensor connectors.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I wouldnt stack those two and have never heard anyone stack them but... After reading up on these forums long enough its my understanding that the pump has a preset limit to the ammount of timing that it can add so its impossible to add to much timing. Atleast that is my take on the whole thing. The puck I had for my 02 deffinitly added fuel as well as timing and ive heard from different people that possibly depending on model year and age of the puck itself determines if it is a timeing only or timeing/fuel box. With all of that being said I really dont think your going to see much benefit from doing it and myself being conservative especially with an engine that costs as much as these do would not risk trying to stack the two.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I've seen/helped a buddy do this lol, it was on a 99, the power puck connected to the pump push lock connector, edge to the data link map ect.... When the truck fired it idled funny, and when he touched the throttle it went straight to 3200 rpm until he shut the key off! This was a good lesson in my younger/dumber days! Read/learn before you do some dumb sh1t!!! LOL

sent from my android using tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the reason I posted this thread was because I was looking this stack up on the Internet and there were people who were doing it. Now I have no idea how I just assumed it was a fueling only box, I already knew the outcome of stacking two timing boxes... Not good for the motor .. Sorry guys I wasn't trying to sound dumb or ignorant, I just read up that it would work.. Anyways looks like I'll be selling the chip!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts