CHeck this out

877 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  MEEHAN
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
people are gonna think theres a grass fire out there

· Blue Collar Me
135 Posts
Did not look like he had twins, as stated in the comments.

· Registered
991 Posts
HA HA HA! Littering and uh... Littering and uh... The snozberries taste like snozberries

· Registered
100 Posts
Beware of the tree huggers, if they get ahold of videos like this it could be bad for us. Growing up in So California, I've seen lots of fun stuff become illegal. They've closed down lots of riding/ offroad areas with videos of us out there having fun, and interviewing the dumbest/drunkest people they can find to make us look worse than we are. Videos like this could damn us in the long run. Maybe consider it like a bachelor party, have all the fun your heart desires, but don't allow cameras. My $.02

· Registered
690 Posts
Beware of the tree huggers, if they get ahold of videos like this it could be bad for us. Growing up in So California, I've seen lots of fun stuff become illegal. They've closed down lots of riding/ offroad areas with videos of us out there having fun, and interviewing the dumbest/drunkest people they can find to make us look worse than we are. Videos like this could damn us in the long run. Maybe consider it like a bachelor party, have all the fun your heart desires, but don't allow cameras. My $.02
very true! i wouldnt be suprised if some hippie is gathering all these type of videos to make stricter laws on diesels emmisions etc

· Registered
991 Posts
Who want's a mustache ride?!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya i grew up in central cal and my stepdad was VP of a organization to keep pismo dunes open. the sierra club was collectin videos of all the dumb drunks out there and were planning on useing them in court. but i just couldnt resist postin this video when i found it haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.