Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these online and thought they were sweet! What do you think? they are available in a chrome housing as well!!!

:hyper::$::$::hyper:​

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I just ordered a set for my truck yesterday. Now I just need to get rid of the rest of the chrome, and I will be in business.:thumbsup

·
Banned
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DAMN YOU!!!! who makes them? I have product placement sponsorships all over my truck, I want to get these as well, I saw them at $250 I think with a $600 retail

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I ordered them from a company called revotech on ebay. Got them for $235, with $40 to ship. A lot cheaper than the Night Runners, and I like them better, cause they dont have that reflective strip on the bottom. Just do a search for dodge headlights on ebay, and you should find them!! You gonna order a set?

·
Registered
830 Posts
diesel nuts, we wanna see them when you get 'em. been kickin those same ones around since i blacked everything out.:w:

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I am getting back on solid ground next week, and hopefully they will be there. Once I get them put on, I will post some pics!! Hope they look good on the truck. I just ordered a color matched grille, and I will be putting that on too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did anyone get them installed? Pics? Link? Thoughts?

·
Banned
5,586 Posts
Well its been about a month now...

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
I was going to order those but they supposedly don't have the capability to run an h.i.d. setup so i think im going to go with the other style projecotr they sell.... when you get yours you mind seeing if the bulbs are changable... i like that design but want to run h.i.d.s

·
Registered
647 Posts
Someone please tell me that they have installed these...I have an 05 and they wouldnt fit but dang they look good

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I got them installed, but went back offshore right away. I took pics, but dont have them with me. I am going back home in a few days, and will be sure to get the pics up. They look great, but I am trying to find a way to switch to H.I.D's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Subscribed.

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
I got them installed, but went back offshore right away. I took pics, but dont have them with me. I am going back home in a few days, and will be sure to get the pics up. They look great, but I am trying to find a way to switch to H.I.D's.
Yeah definately let me know on the H.I.D. setup... you will probably have to find which bulbs it uses, the order the h.i.d. kit for that bulb and do the wiring yourself with relays...

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Yeah, not really looking forward to figuring out the H.I.D. situation, but hopefully I can get it sorted out!! We shall see what I come up with.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I cant wait to see some pics too.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Soon Compcowboy. I think I am gonna get to come home from offshore in the next few days!! I cant wait....:woot:

·
Registered
126 Posts
B-MAN has some similar headlights to these. You can check out his truck in the garage. sick lookin

·
Registered
67 Posts
My bro just put some on his mega. From a few feet away they look SWEEET!!! But up close they don't fit as well as OEM. they just plug into the existing plugs but for some reason the halos don't light and the 4 led strip on the bottom doesn't come on ??? He had to go out of town so we haven't figured it out yet. Anyone have this problem?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts