Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this 1948 F6 with a 1990 D350 driveline and frame. He built it to tow his vintage race cars to the track.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
WOW!! That thing is rad!

·
Registered
199 Posts
That is like a cartoon! With a kickin' powerplant!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Sweet truck!!

You can see the donor truck in the background. I like the stock Ram bumper, it blends right in, can't even tell it's off the dodge!

·
Registered
235 Posts
thats awsome!! very good idear

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
WOW! That is sooooooooooo blooming cool!!!! Man I may need to head north to Maine to check that out!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup that is whats left of the donor in the background. I bought the front end sheetmetal and the cab. It is mint and rust free. Came from Arizona.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
very cool.

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
15,575 Posts
Looks good. You did a pretty good job of fitting the Dodge dash into the orginal dash.

That lookes like a tight fit on that air horn.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't give me credit Philip. I am not that talented. He built it himself. He has been making hot rods for years. When I was a kid he put a chevy nova clip in my 40 chevy special deluxe. I did not even know he was building it til my dad told me.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Don't give me credit Philip. I am not that talented. He built it himself. He has been making hot rods for years. When I was a kid he put a chevy nova clip in my 40 chevy special deluxe. I did not even know he was building it til my dad told me.
got any pics of that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts