Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at getting the 5" stainless exhaust and wondering if there is a cheaper place to order the DPF

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Contact PDI, Search Google for Performance Diesel Inc. They sell the H&S kits.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would recommend to buy the EGR plate's from Keven at K2DieselPerformance. He is always in the 6.7 performance section. Just send him a PM he will respond as soon as he can. :thumbsup

·
Registered
419 Posts
they said it right. i bought my 5" tbe from PDI and my block off plates from kevin at K2 diesel performance...im very happy with mine

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what Data control box do you get with the H&S kit? their own box or another?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
any problems with dodge and the factory warranty with the DPF kits?

·
Registered
152 Posts
warrenty

any problems with dodge and the factory warranty with the DPF kits?
all depends on dealer, im a dodge tech and i depends on the truck and customer if they will give him warrenty, if the cust keeps up on maintance and shows that the truck wasent abused in any way we usually take care of the cust, but if your joe blow off the street good luck. I agree this is wrong but if you check around ill bet many dealers are the same way.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
all depends on dealer, im a dodge tech and i depends on the truck and customer if they will give him warrenty, if the cust keeps up on maintance and shows that the truck wasent abused in any way we usually take care of the cust, but if your joe blow off the street good luck. I agree this is wrong but if you check around ill bet many dealers are the same way.
yeah, I am just wondering if I should pull the trigger on the kit or just wait until the warranty is up...I don't want to have to worry about voiding my warranty over something silly like exhaust

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you mean maintaince by having it serviced at the dealership?

just bought the EGR block offs

checking on pricing, H&S is $!200 for stainless or other options....

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
yeah, I am just wondering if I should pull the trigger on the kit or just wait until the warranty is up...I don't want to have to worry about voiding my warranty over something silly like exhaust

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im gettin like 10mpg with towing nothing so i need to get movin on this stuff... lol

i only have 1100 miles tho, does this have a factor in it?

·
Banned
706 Posts
Right. It seems even if you do void your warranty and have to, lets say, buy a new turbo or some type of injector component, it would still be worth it; simply because you would of spent that money on fuel anyways. Thats my opinion. Everyones got one, right.
Later, chris

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
well im gettin like 10mpg with towing nothing so i need to get movin on this stuff... lol

i only have 1100 miles tho, does this have a factor in it?
Your EGR plates are leaving this morning. Thanks again :thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts