Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wonderering if anyone knew some cheap tricks to get more power. Now dont get me wrong, i dont want to hack all over my truck, but i want more power :thumbsup The truck is all stock in the performace category minus a cat-back straight pipe.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
not much cheap you can do with a common rail if i remember right, but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They ONLY thing weighing on my mind is the 100K warrenty on the engine. I just dont want to void that. I know pretty much anything i do to it will void it. I was thinking about saving up a little more money and going with 100hp injectors and a boost fooler. And a inline electric fuel pump.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
the puck is harder for them to tell but if they want they can, the reason it harder to find is it fools the computer instead of reprograming.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Ya i would do the intake to go along with your exhaust mods, what was i thinking sorry guys i space out sometmes

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the next thing to go on is in intake, then a turbo back system with no cat. But the part that kinda confuses me is the programmer. I know there is a bunch of different ones, but which one is a good one. I am kinda impressed with the smarty and smarty jr. I want more but dont want to destroy anything in the process. Down the road in a few years this thing will get laid out with all the goodies, but right now i just want some more power that can fly under dodges radar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts