Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what is going on with craig, it shows he's no longer the pres. did he step down or is it due to "other things"?

we never got a final say on what is happening with the VP spots either. is kort gonna hang in there for us???

are we gonna bump jose or kort up to pres if craig is out?

is derek gonna be a new VP? :S:

are we gonna elect someone else up to the plate?

i assume this will need to be turned into a poll eventually, but just wanna know Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is going on with our chapter?

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
it's up to all of you. :thumbsup: throw some ideas out there, talk about it. we can do as y'all please. wanna just bump up the VP to pres and have another one of the regional VP's to be voted in on the new VP status? want to vote a new president in? wanna say the heck with all the president stuff and just hang out? it's up to all of you. all i ask is to keep the BlackedoUT chapter running!

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
it's up to all of you. :thumbsup: throw some ideas out there, talk about it. we can do as y'all please. wanna just bump up the VP to pres and have another one of the regional VP's to be voted in on the new VP status? want to vote a new president in? wanna say the heck with all the president stuff and just hang out? it's up to all of you. all i ask is to keep the BlackedoUT chapter running!
This chapter will stay strong! I think we should vote for a new VP and if anyone of the current VP's would like to step up as Pres, I think we should let them do that.

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
I am up for whatever you guys want me to do I would give It a go as pres or I will stay where I'm at.... I am here to help you guys out.:thumbsup:
So if you want to move either kort or I to pres and vote for new vp's that is good with me.

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
guys out of respect lets leave the Craig issue alone, let's just say it's "understood" why. we must respect all of our members :thumbsup:

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
im up for whatever work is finally slowing down a little bit for me and i should have more time to be on here and on the phone for everyone, i say leave it up to the members of the chapter to decide and i will do whatever is needed

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Whatever goes down you guys know you have my support and I'll help in any way possible since im practically a Utah member anyhow :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Whatever goes down you guys know you have my support and I'll help in any way possible since im practically a Utah member anyhow :thumbsup:
You are a Utah member and pres for sure you are president of Utah/ Wyoming relations:rof :rof mr. Ambassador

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
im up for whatever work is finally slowing down a little bit for me and i should have more time to be on here and on the phone for everyone, i say leave it up to the members of the chapter to decide and i will do whatever is needed
I think that if we change some people around the people we nominate Need to be active members.... So people that go to the meets 90% of the time.. That's just my opinion

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
You are a Utah member and pres for sure you are president of Utah/ Wyoming relations:rof :rof mr. Ambassador
yeah what he said :hehe:

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
I think that if we change some people around the people we nominate Need to be active members.... So people that go to the meets 90% of the time.. That's just my opinion
i am on as much as i can be and some of the meets are hard for me due to work and family and such but i agree with jose

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
i am on as much as i can be and some of the meets are hard for me due to work and family and such but i agree with jose
ya but you do more for everyone behind the scenes than people actually realize!!! You help us out quite a bit!!! Help people with swaps and answer a lot of questions for people that call ya!! :thumbsup: thanks for all you do kort I sure as hell appreciate ya!!!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Well then.... You guys know where I stand. Whatever happens ill still be here, to every "planned" meet lol the spur of the monent ones dont count! Ahaha haha

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
spur of the moments are the best! Your the only one who showed up this weekend lol. Well Kourt did but he has a bay-bay

1 - 20 of 26 Posts