Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i didn't really know how to word my question. OK i am wanting to add U-conect to my 2010 SLT truck.
So while i have the steering wheel apart i would like to move my cruise control switch from the back of the steering wheel to the front of the wheel.
On my truck truck the cruise control is controlled by a little lever behind the wheel. well while i have the wheel apart to add the phone buttons i would like to add the cruise control buttons, but not sure if they are plug and play or not? Also not sure if the wiring is there for the cruise control switch or should i just buy a steering wheel for a 2012 that already has the switches in it. Oops i guess the Dumb question is before i get started is this even possible ?

·
Frigoris Principium
86 Posts
Sorry i didn't really know how to word my question. OK i am wanting to add U-conect to my 2010 SLT truck.
So while i have the steering wheel apart i would like to move my cruise control switch from the back of the steering wheel to the front of the wheel.
On my truck truck the cruise control is controlled by a little lever behind the wheel. well while i have the wheel apart to add the phone buttons i would like to add the cruise control buttons, but not sure if they are plug and play or not? Also not sure if the wiring is there for the cruise control switch or should i just buy a steering wheel for a 2012 that already has the switches in it. Oops i guess the Dumb question is before i get started is this even possible ?
I think it might be more complicated than just replacing the wheel/switches. How many leads are there on your clock spring for the airbag wiring?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it might be more complicated than just replacing the wheel/switches. How many leads are there on your clock spring for the airbag wiring?
Hello i am not sure how many leads there are yet. I was trying to find out if anybody has done this before i started taking everything apart. Guess i will look for a wiring diagram and see. But thanks for responding to my post. thanks Mopar71

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.