Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Central TX shops

2199 Views 24 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  BEERPLAY
I am looking for a shop near Waco, Stephenville, Killeen or even Austin area. Where the good shops at?? I need a couple go fast parts installed. Thanks guys.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Military Veteran
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's Hamilton Diesel in Liberty hill, near 183 and 29.
Hamilton Diesel, as in Hamilton cams right? I have their info but I didn't know they did more than engine work. If I take them my rig chances are they are replacing my cam & whatever internal parts they offer :thumbsup: . Oh well :confused013: guess I am not keeping my new years resolution not to overspend on my rig this year.

· CAPTAIN DILLIGAF
4,229 Posts
Hamilton Diesel, as in Hamilton cams right? I have their info but I didn't know they did more than engine work. If I take them my rig chances are they are replacing my cam & whatever internal parts they offer :thumbsup: . Oh well :confused013: guess I am not keeping my new years resolution not to overspend on my rig this year.
10-4 SAME PLACE GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

· Registered
448 Posts
What are you looking for? What Items and do you want them installed?

· Military Veteran
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are you looking for? What Items and do you want them installed?
I have several items I purchased that I can install myself but I am pressed for time. The following items are just sitting in my garage.. FASS pump, Industrial Injection twin turbo kit, PPE dual CP3/w duramax pump, 90hp injectors.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Yea that's them. I use to work with Zack back in the day before he opened the shop. At first they did all kinds of work, now thier focusing mostly on building thier custom parts and not so much in other stuff last I talked to him.....but they still seem willing to do things such as adjusting valves, repair work, installing goodies ect. Again, as of last time I talked with him a couple months ago. Call em up and talk with them. Great buncha guys.

· Registered
448 Posts
Alex runs the shop now and can do good work, depending on your location there is a shop near Taylor, Tx that does good work with good attention to detail and is pretty reasonable, call Holden Schrader at (512) 934 0969 and tell him I sent you.

Jared

Reactions: Cummins_stalker

· Registered
448 Posts
I've know Holden a long time and he is a good guy so I'm not sure why you would say that.

· Military Veteran
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
448 Posts
I'll recommend that guy too, The Big Nasty.... H&H Performance.

· Military Veteran
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where is H&H performance at? Might have to talk about a quote.

· Registered
901 Posts
I would but I'm about to be in el paso for a couple of weeks, sorry. Having a real job sucks. :rof

I've seen you around town, I live in cottonwood inbetween west and Penelope. That used to be the centex frame and alignment truck right? I have the lifted maroon and black 12v and the qcsb 3rd gen sport that hazes constantly.:confused013:

· Registered
97 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT go to g-style performance in Leander! He is a thief!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.