Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any stock or 2.5 pulls this weekend in the north? I know fleece pull at indy is going on but just don't have time for a 3hr drive.

Any pulls next weekend over the holiday?

http://www.indianatruckpullers.net/ doesn't have a 2.5 class this year so they are 2.6 and up only.

It seems like there are 2.6 pulls or redneck stock trucks pulls. What happened to pulls that had it all? lol.

I don't race as much as I did before as grad school takes all my free time but it seems like pulling hasn't grown at all in the last few years.

There are way to many punks that want an 800hp truck to drive to the mall and plenty of shops that will give it to them. 90% of the time they are two chicken to race or pull it. I just don't see the pull promotions and growth. Just shops wanting to make a buck.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Any stock or 2.5 pulls this weekend in the north? I know fleece pull at indy is going on but just don't have time for a 3hr drive.

Any pulls next weekend over the holiday?

http://www.indianatruckpullers.net/ doesn't have a 2.5 class this year so they are 2.6 and up only.

It seems like there are 2.6 pulls or redneck stock trucks pulls. What happened to pulls that had it all? lol.

I don't race as much as I did before as grad school takes all my free time but it seems like pulling hasn't grown at all in the last few years.

There are way to many punks that want an 800hp truck to drive to the mall and plenty of shops that will give it to them. 90% of the time they are two chicken to race or pull it. I just don't see the pull promotions and growth. Just shops wanting to make a buck.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

It's only June man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it's June 25th. Pulling has been going on for 7 weeks. It picks up a bit in July and August but not that much. So not sure the point of your reply.
I pull in 3 states and don't know of a 2 5 class pull other than indy this weekend. 2 yrs ago there would have been 4...

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Actually it's June 25th. Pulling has been going on for 7 weeks. It picks up a bit in July and August but not that much. So not sure the point of your reply.
I pull in 3 states and don't know of a 2 5 class pull other than indy this weekend. 2 yrs ago there would have been 4...
June 25th=June. Pulling goes on year round if you're willing to travel. ISP has hardly even started, Henry was this week, shopiere starts in 40 minutes, both ISP events. Locally, hardly anything picks up for a couple more weeks. You're going to have to be willing to get outside of NE Illinois, and NE Wisconsin if you want to pull every weekend. You could have pulled at Leaf river, too. There was a pull in yorkville last weekend also. My point was, it's only June. Don't call the year a wash yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts