Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys anybody around central Il wanna get together....have a cook out and maybe organize a little swap meet?????? Lemme kno Ive got the space to do it!

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
look at this guy GO! I know next weekend and the weekend of June 1st is OUT for me! but what dates were you kickin around?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Let me know what yout thinking. June is pretty packed, not much going on in July

·
Registered
51 Posts
yea id be up for that if im not pullin when its not going on

·
Registered
120 Posts
Peoria here.

I would be interested. How about a wrenchfest?

:lol3:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:woot:Ok guys now that ic i got some interest in a get together lets do a June 28th cook out / wrench fest.....pm me for address and directions

·
Registered
151 Posts
Depending on date, I could be persuaded.:beer

kevlars

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys i was thinkin maybe june 7th or june 14th for cookout and wrenchfest....any takers ????????

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm good for either of those early June dates. Let me know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I gave this a try on may 3rd. Not alot of attendance.

I'm would certainly attend for a wrench day. I'm over in Atlanta. When you decide on a date I'll make time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wrenchfest..

I am in Morton also. I am sure non of ya want me wrenchin' on your vehicles however! Would be up for stopping in and watchin' ya work while I sip a cold beer!:thumbsup

PS. I have the 2005 Yellow 2500 QC 4X4 in town so you may have seen me putting around.

Send out the date and time.

·
Registered
844 Posts
June 7th or the 14th would work for me. I am just north of Peoria. My buddy has an 06 and may be able to come as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My truck is sick, so I could use some wrench work help. Don't know if its timing, injectors, or pump. Not sure how to diagnose, so any of you central Il guys that know what's going on, i would love a hand. I'm a teacher in Tremont high school, so I have my truck in the shop there, but I could drive a short distance, if I have to.

P.S. I'm buying.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts