Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to install my cb in my truck want to see how some others have been mounting them.

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought my CB mount from Gino's. It worked out great. They have two sizes to choose from. I got the large one.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
tt433, I've got a Geno's CB mount for sale if you are interested. It is brand new, never installed. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
cmnspwr-Which one do you have large or small? How much??

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I have the narrow mount which works on '03-'09 manual and auto trucks with the floor t-case shifter. Asking $60 OBO shipped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I mounted my ham and CB radio on one of those RAM swivel mounts in front of the center console it works great just screw it to the floor close to the bottom console

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
right under steering wheel to the right. Out of the way and accessible.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i am up in Providence RI right now but will be back with my truck tomorrow..I will have to get you a picture of how i finally got my CB mounted

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I would like to find a way to remove the pasenger side sun visor and mount it on the roof like big rigs have the compartment for them. That would be awesome and outta the way of everything.

·
Registered
517 Posts
made my own bracket... i lost the passenger cupholder, but all the more reason for less drink to be in my truck.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I would like to find a way to remove the pasenger side sun visor and mount it on the roof like big rigs have the compartment for them. That would be awesome and outta the way of everything.
Isn't there somewhere out there where they sell a "shelf like" compartment for our trucks? Maybe something to look into. You could put it in there along with other JUNK :D

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
heres some pictures finally of mine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.