Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had this installed for a while and thought I'd post some pics...

When you order the right parts its a really easy install. I ( as well as several other members) that the baldwin 1311 base was correct for the Cat Filters. However, this is not true, and I'm having a tough time obtaining the right number. The Baldwin base has a longer threaded part that is two long (or at least was for a 1r-0749. The thread lip stripped the threads on the filter and the base. The base I installed now is one my dad took off his kenworth when he installed his fuel preperator. It is a genuine Cat part but I cant find a number on it. The fittings are -6 AN and the threads for the adapter is a 12mm X1.5. I ordered from Summit as their shipping is free and fast, and prices are reasonable.

If you got any questions feel free to ask!

When my airdog arrives from backorder I will be ditching the airdog kit's push on fittings and running braided -8 Lines from the tank up, so if anybody wants a "big line kit" from the tank to the CP3 Let me know I"ll let it go cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Hmmm...the pictures don't seem to be working....I tried to edit the post to see what was wrong and I could not find any code issues...

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
I'd like to see the pic's if someone can get 'em to work. thx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures Are Now Working

Finally got the pictures figured out.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Looks like a nice set up if I did not have that blooming apps there I would put mine there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts