Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered a starter kit for my 95 that's in my sig. After browsing the online instructions I noticed to do the end links it says I need to flip my sway bar upside down? Is this true for 94-98s? Also is the drilling of where the end links mount also for 94-98 or later years? Does anyone have pics of the 2nd gen front end links and sway bar after installation that I can reference?

I will be installing Friday morning so any tips and info regarding 2nd gen install would be great!!

Mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike,

You will need to flip the sway bar to do the install, but you should be able to install the end links without drilling.:thumbsup:
Haha I was gonna email you and ask Nick but didn't wanna bother you with another email. I really appreciate the help you and 8lugtruckgear have provided. Customer service is bar none !!

Ill be sure to post pics after install and a good wash as well as email 8lug with pics.

Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.