Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody in the Denver area or near by that has a Carli Suspension Backcountry kit on a '13+ radius arm truck that would be willing to take me for a short drive? I'm looking to order one in the next few days and wanting to check if the ride improvement is really worth $3,500. I could throw a few gallons of diesel in your truck as a thanks.

·
That Truck Guy
6,375 Posts
Is there anybody in the Denver area or near by that has a Carli Suspension Backcountry kit on a '13+ radius arm truck that would be willing to take me for a short drive? I'm looking to order one in the next few days and wanting to check if the ride improvement is really worth $3,500. I could throw a few gallons of diesel in your truck as a thanks.
I looked through my orders to see if I've had any customers in that area that ordered a kit from us and came up empty. Sorry. Your sig also says WY. I have a customer in Alpine that has one on his '15 3500 with full leafs if I am correct.

I can tell you that the Backcountry kit on these new '13+ trucks do ride great.:thumbup:

Reactions: sneumeyer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked through my orders to see if I've had any customers in that area that ordered a kit from us and came up empty. Sorry. Your sig also says WY. I have a customer in Alpine that has one on his '15 3500 with full leafs if I am correct.

I can tell you that the Backcountry kit on these new '13+ trucks do ride great.:thumbup:

Thanks for checking! I'm not super far from Alpine when I am back in Wyoming but I'll be stuck down here in CO for a bit.

I'm sure the ride is great. Everybody that I've heard get one likes it but suspension is kinda subjective and just don't know what a "great" ride is to different people. May just have to bite the bullet and get one without knowing for sure.

Thanks again for checking!

383 Posts
Just depends what you are used to driving in.. But with the right wheel and tire combination the Backcountry is a great riding set up. A LOT of bang for the buck!!

·
Bubbles
1,237 Posts
If your still interested, I should have a Carli commuter installed in the next few weeks. Im in loveland

1 - 5 of 5 Posts