Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Car Show May 12th!!

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  jea1911 
#1 ·
hey Guys i am a Honors student at Nashville Auto Diesel College and the Honors Society is going to hold a car show at The Nashville Auto Diesel College Campus May 12th For all Vehicle Types We are planing on having the dyno out for dyno wars with some type of prize for both the show winner and highest hp on the dyno if you are a part of a club please leave me your clubs contact info but this event is open to everyone prices are set as of right now are $25 for your car or truck to be judged :party018: $15 for your motorcycle if you want to get in on the dyno :dragster: that is set at $35 we want yall to bring out those awesome rigs i know yall got :thumbsup: this will be a all day event free if you want to just come out and see the sweet rides :drool2: i will update as more info comes in thanks for looking :ar15

#3 ·
who's driving on the dyno? Do we get to run our own trucks or what?? Sounds interesting though...

#5 ·
We will Have It at 1524 Gallatin RD Nashville Tn, 37206 Our Dyno Will be In our High Performance Building so only 2wd pulls and as far as who will drive on the dyno i do not know as of right now but i will find out for you guys classes for the show include high horsepwer cars/truck, imports, underconstruction, ratrod/hotrod, classics and bikes we are working on having local venders out and the local rock station maybe even a special guest judge for the show along with Burnout competition anything else yall want to know just hit me up

#7 ·
that would definetly be good to know :confused013:

#13 ·
sorry guys i didnt get anymore info untill friday and wasnt able to jump on here over the weekend and it looks like the dyno can not handle anything over 1/2 ton pick ups from what they said to me but im goin to talk to the instructor that will be running it about it to see if srw trucks will be ok or if it means the truck has to be a gasser or not and it looks like for insureance purposes a instuctor will be the one in the vehicle while it is on the dyno.

anything else yall need to know i will be sure to find out as soon as possible for you

#15 ·
Ok guys i just got word that the dyno can handle like 8k lbs and srw so if ya'll want to come out ill try to get all the srw trucks on the dyno but nothing lifted the room has a fairly low ceiling and i will be trying to update more as we just a full approval from the school we are goin to start making the final plans keep your eyes on this thread and hope ya'll atleast come on out

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#17 ·
single wheel 2wd trucks would definetly fit. Leaves abunch of us out, but here's a bump for ya :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Maybe I can hit the 200 hp mark..lol

#19 · (Edited)
Well we still have a few teachers here that are 10+ years working here so im sure you can find them I don't know as of yet how meny we will have out here for the show but we should have atleast a couple.

Can't wait to the show we are working hard on it if ya'll know of any truck clubs around that want to bring out some show trucks or cars or bikes tell em about the show plz we should get our advertising out soon this week we are starting once a week meetings till the show so we can have it organized

#20 ·
wish i could make it but that is the day that my mid tour R&R starts so i doubt that i will actually make it home by then. travel out of afghanistan is pretty sketchy, especially during sand storm season

#21 ·
Ok guys here's what i got for ya'll registration is from 8am to 10am show prices are set at 15$ to be judged 5$ to just show off your car and 40$ for the dyno there will be a raffle also and we are planning on having a can food drive so 5 cans will get you 5$ off classes set to be are imports, classics, trucks, bikes and domestics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.