Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diesel Junkie
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was in Zanesville getting some dental work done , and I come out of the office and find a note on my windshield.
One of our members spotted my truck and stopped to say hey...

Pretty cool..:thumbsup

So Cumminator......did you see the Ohio chapter sticker or was it all the other crap plastered down the side of my truck that gave me away?:lol3:

It's always good to run into another Cumminsforum member.

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
where is Zanesville at tim,(i could just look at the map but why) i ve been running across 90 for 2 weeks and will be for a while, we have a bunch of new trailers in Lafayette,IN to move back to Rochester,NY, im heading to Terre Haute,IN monday and back to NY. Chad

·
Registered
236 Posts
In the middle of Ohio east of Columbus off I-70.

·
Diesel Junkie
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Zanesville is about 40 miles east of Columbus on I-70.
I just got off the phone with cumminator , and he's from Louisiana.
His company is doing work in SE Ohio , and he just happened to see my truck parked at the dentist office.

Great talking to ya bud! I'll let ya know if there is going to be any meets in the area.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
hey yea man...i did get a few parts i needed. haha jk. i just saw the big true value sign..hard to miss ya know. nice talking to ya man...and give me a hollar if ya hear of anything. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
well they got me here in Zanesville for like 18 months - 2 years, so i might have to tranfers to an ohio coal roller for a lil while...i've already had a few run in with some 2nd gens around here. we'll blow a lil smoke at each other then give the friendly wave and go on about our way.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey truevalue I seen you in camebridge about a month ago. I was in a green extra cab long bed chevy. You were at the stop light in front of crackerbarrel.

zak

1 - 9 of 9 Posts